How it will spread and its prevention
The virus spreads when the droplets from sick person get into healthy persons eyes, nose and mouth. So to prevent from getting infected keep a distance of 0.5 meter will keep you safe from large droplets or can handover a mask to them so that they can protect others from getting infected by covering themselves.
Its better to avoid crowded areas, because we won’t be able to understand who is infected and who is not. Symptoms will not be always shown for an infected person.
It can also spread through the saliva of the infected person on other things such as door knob, pen, cup, digital devices, tissues and even on the outside of our face mask. And by touching this things accidentally and touch our face, rub our nose or our loved ones can make everyone fall sick.
The virus on these objects can last for 48 hours, so the effective way to get rid of this virus is to wash them off with soap.
- Wash your hands thoroughly(between the finger, back of the hand, under the nails) with soap and water for atleast 20 seconds after touching a suspected contaminated surface.
- Cover your cough with a disposable tissue or a mask and discard immediately in a waste bin. After disposing the tissue or mask wash the hands properly. Don’t wear the mask for more than a day. The bacteria will grow on the insides of mask if we wear them too long.
- Avoid coming in contact with people who are sick or share personal items like towels, utensils, cups etc.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and face after touching a suspected contaminated surface or after coming from a crowded area.
- And last and the foremost if any illness or tiredness consult a doctor immediately rather than delaying it.
Stay Safe Stay Healthy!
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright